Thursday 18 August 2011

A Good Phuket Diving Dentist

Entrance
I know lots of divers who are nervous about visiting the dentist. None of like the dentist much but for divers there is the added fear of trapped air pockets under fillings that could later lead to pain underwater.

I therefore thought I'd recommend my Phuket dentist who is a diver himself. He was recommended to me by a friend, Mick, previously tourleader on The Junk liveaboard.

City Park Dental Clinic is on Phang Nga Road in Phuket City opposite the Royal Phuket City Hotel and close to Phuket bus terminal. It's a small, well established clinic with all the facilities that you would expect.

Dr.Veranit Haycharoensri (Dr Nid) is experienced, speaks perfect English and is very friendly. He is also a PADI Master Scuba Diver Trainer.